Tuesday, October 28, 2025

Breakfast ideas for not liking breakfast

I am someone who does not like to eat breakfast because I don't like most breakfast foods. Because of this I am trying to find other things to eat in the morning that are quick and easy. One thing that I like to eat for breakfast is chicken nuggets. They are quick to make give me energy to keep going until lunch. Another thing I like to eat in the morning if I need something a little quicker is cheese sticks with lunch meet or beef sticks. They Also give me energy that can last me a good time. Both of these options provide some protein to start my morning and give me energy to get to lunch time. Since I have stopped think of breakfast of having to be breakfast foods, I have been eating more often in the morning. 

1 comment:

  1. I love your take on breakfast—it’s so refreshing to see someone thinking outside the box! It’s awesome that you’ve found foods that actually work for you and help you stay energized. Chicken nuggets and cheese sticks with lunch meat sound like fun, quick options that still give you some good protein. I totally agree that breakfast doesn’t have to be traditional breakfast food. It’s great that you’ve found a way to make mornings easier and more enjoyable!

    ReplyDelete

Thrifted Halloween Costumes

 With Halloween being tomorrow I thought I would share some things that I have been doing the past few years. I have been thrifting clothes ...