I have been trying to eat a better diet and eat more balanced foods. I want to feel better, and have more energy, and I feel that by have cleaner and balanced foods. Something small that I have been doing is eating less fried foods and opting for grilled or other options. This is something simple that helps eliminate some of the fatty grease that can cause health problems and make you feel sluggish. Another easy fix that I have been working on is limiting sugar. Although sugar can give you energy it also causes crashes that take away for energy. So, by watching the amount of sugar that I am eating eliminates that high and crash. When I want something sweet, I choose fruit or juice that is natural and not artificial. After these few small changes, I feel like my energy is slowly going up and I feel cleaner inside and out.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Thrifted Halloween Costumes
With Halloween being tomorrow I thought I would share some things that I have been doing the past few years. I have been thrifting clothes ...
-
I have been trying to eat a better diet and eat more balanced foods. I want to feel better, and have more energy, and I feel that by have c...
-
I worked at Florida Sea Base over the summer. I was there for 9 weeks; I missed staff training because I started late and did on job ...
-
I am someone who does not like to eat breakfast because I don't like most breakfast foods. Because of this I am trying to find other thi...
I am happy that you are trying to eat better. Nutrition is important and it can be hard to do especially when you are on a college campus. I hope you continue to get a boost of energy as you eat better. Live well!
ReplyDelete