Thursday, October 30, 2025

Thrifted Halloween Costumes

 With Halloween being tomorrow I thought I would share some things that I have been doing the past few years. I have been thrifting clothes and other accessories to make my own Halloween costume. Not only does this save me some money but also gives me a chance repurpose things that might just get thrown away later.  It is something little that I like to do to save my wallet and the planet. Along with that I can also reuse some pieces for other things weather its everyday wear, or other costumes. If there is something that I don't end up using or liking I can donate it and hope that it goes to a good home and not a landfill. Hope everyone has a happy and safe Halloween!

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sam! I really enjoyed reading your blog about thrifting halloween costumes. That is such a smart idea and saves a lot of money! I feel like it is always scary to order things online because of the fact that there is always a possibility that it won't come in on time... and how expensive some of the things can be! I have never thought to try this! I really like the whole idea behind it. It seems like it would be so fun to make a costume for halloween with thrifted materials! Thank you so much for sharing your insight on this topic i really enjoyed reading it! Have a safe and fun halloween

    ReplyDelete

Thrifted Halloween Costumes

 With Halloween being tomorrow I thought I would share some things that I have been doing the past few years. I have been thrifting clothes ...